hopRSS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trying to find a Dietitian/dietary reform [Forum]

Today I tried to find a dietitian or dietary reform. Sprays with me I thought is like finding a local dentist. I call it failure. But will you think in a major metro area has a lot of them. Well I found some, but not very close and it is not easy.

First off, I tried the phone book.If you are looking for dietary reform or dietitian in the phone book you'll see ads on a large full color for Nutrisystem and other programs of popular diet, followed by several other lists in small type, how many nice.

So I tried typing a word in the online yellow pages nutrionist. I have ranged from the list and other vitamin GNC stores to listing for providing food for low income mothers, to the lists for the actual dietolozite.But multiple phone numbers, I called does not work, and those that have been cultivated for dietary reform for certain health insurance plans that I was not.

So I called My provider of health insurance and asked them to find me dietition or dietary reform in my plan. the operator asked me "is this the diabities?". I said, "no, this is the weight loss.She said "well, is not covered dietitians for weightloss.

Now this is interesting because overweight are blamed for the enhancement of everyones premiums and any other ...but the loss of weight is not covered by my company.

But let the operator know they have coupons and discounts for Jenny Craig weight Watchers, halls and other services so I guess that saves you meet a little.

I have found the one place, really I liked, but it is a little away, only to go to the doctors Office, I hate to think what would happen if I lived in the area of rural areas.

Now I see why they are so popular Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig and weight Watchers.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment