hopRSS

Friday, October 29, 2010

Obese people not see themselves as thick

TWINS.jpg

Many obese don't see themselves as fat and in fact, they think they have healthy-or so says a new study.

We're talking about are "glass is half full" type of person I wish I was so!

The problem is this positive attitude, not dispel the fact that obese people are at increased risk of death, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, etc.

Published in the archives of internal medicine, scientists assess authority in respect of the 2,056 men and women already participate in the study, Surveying the persons in their perception of the body.

Researchers asked the participants to watch pictures and select the size of their ideal body. people who have painted the figures that were on the same or greater than the amount of the actual authority have been classified as "misperceiving" their amount of authority, but these people were also more likely to be happy.

However, worry warts confirming they are fat and the format tend to be less happy.I would like to guess that only reinforce the problem.Shawn Dead fans for you, which means "to make things worse."

Were considered important. scientists, people with higher incomes, and better education are more likely to perceive their body weight in less educated people or those with lower incomes.

And here is the problem with the device.Those misperceived of their size, I saw their risks to health are the same as humans in particular certain size body; Obese people problem. at high risk of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, and the list goes on and on.

It reminds me of the scene in four weddings and a funeral-no I don't like girly movies I saw in the movie in College-where overweight, smoking, drinking, Blender drops dead of a heart attack after boozing, nutrition and dancing of the wedding reception.

I think this is something personality. If you are happy go and have fun social network, you spend less time worrying is introspective and for all the nitty-gritty. I'm a cynical, miserable, depressed mess, so I time worrying about my health, but one of my happy and just coincidence may have-overweight friends enjoy life more and don't sweat offal. not so small things.

Image credit: Sneeze


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment