hopRSS

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hey man do you work in a restaurant?

MRPANNUCI.jpg

Funny thing happened to me during a long time. For some reason it just dawned on me now in the blog. Unfortunately I'm slow.

At the time I switched yoga studios.I like the strong practice and my old Studio, cut back to classes. now fortune, my new Studio has two doors down on the market of farmers, which is a win win for me.

So I was shopping there each week and usually I bought many fruit and vegetables, particularly of fresh green as broccoli and spinach.I am primarily a vegetarian, so I plow through many plants each week.

I was standing in line waiting for this day to pay and when it was my turn, Treasurer, I see in each week and never made small talk, he asked me, "to work in a restaurant? since always buy many things."

Now I'm social asocialni, so just smirked.I guess the short Italian man, buy a huge bunches of the product on a weekly basis, looks like a Restaurant owner, especially in New Jersey, the land of delis.

He said it and explain that I eat vegetable-based diet and that I don't eat meat, she wanted to know if I was a vegetarian.I said, "type" and it told me diet is mainly fruit and vegetables and I eat only the animal is a fish.

Treasurer, seemed to get it, but not really. it is Mexican, so it might be thinking, "Stupid gringo is missing out on good tacos and burritos."

It might be right, but I must admit, one little dude, purchase, many fruit and vegetables each week is abnormally. it must have thought I was some kind of hybrid, human and cow in mind might be easier just to eat some of carne asada every once and a while.

Trust me, I understand that I am 100% Italian, my family is above the boat Italian-guido Italian-and so they will still look at me funny when I don't eat meatballs or cheese.

So if you are too, veg is nothing like this ever happened to you?, do go to shop for food, and get mistaken for sous-chef?

Image credit: no cookies


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment